Diana Bracelet 2cm
The Diana 2cm personalized bracelet has pure and elegant lines. The medal is round and can be engraved with names, dates, and messages of affection or love. The design of the medal is both modern and sober and can be worn equally by women, men, boys and girls. It is the perfect model for all members of a family to have in common! and very useful for the little ones, since you can record the parents' phone number.
The medal also has the option of being personalized by reproducing the handwriting of a loved one or a drawing. See: Diana Necklace or Bracelet 2cm Engraved Child Fist
Available in solid silver or 18 karat gold plated.
Medal diameter: 2cm
Example children: Hector the pirate/María the princess (on one side), mother's phone (on the other side).
We engrave everything by hand, it gives a more special and unique touch.
Photo: Diana medal 2cm in solid silver, 2mm purple cord, additional star engraving
You can wear your Diana 2cm bracelet with a leather. Look here
Or transform your Diana 2cm bracelet into a necklace. Look here
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue