Diana Necklace 4cm Personalized Chain
The Diana 4cm necklace with personalized chain is made up of:
- The chain included in the price is the chain that reaches mid-chest (55cm long), but you can choose to exchange it for a long chain (80cm long).
- The main pendant is a round Donut-shaped medal, but with pure and elegant lines.
- Medal diameter: 4cm
- Available in solid silver or 5 micron 18-karat gold plating (the highest quality).
- This medal can be engraved on the front and back. The medal is personalized by engraving it with short phrases, words that describe a person, the names of children or grandchildren... Let your imagination run wild!
- The engraving is done by hand, completely artisanal, and makes each piece of jewelry unique.
- The necklace is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free and consists of a leather envelope inside a frosted bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
- Delivery times in the header of the website
It is also the perfect birthday gift, Christmas gift or Three Wife gift. You can also give it to a mother as a birth gift. If you are looking for a gift for Mother's Day, or for a grandmother, you have found it.
You can wear your Diana 4cm necklace with a cord. Look here
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue