Personalized Saphir chain necklace
The Saphir necklace with chain allows you to engrave phrases, several names, words of affection or love. It is classic but modern and very wearable. Gift for birthdays, for teachers, etc.
- The price includes the pendant and the 42cm chain.
- The chain included in the price is a 42cm choker, but you can choose to change it for: a chain with a ball (42cm), a mid-chest chain (55cm long) or a long chain (80cm long).
- The engraving is done by hand, completely artisanal, and makes each piece of jewelry unique.
- Pendant measurements: 2.7cm
- You can add a semi-precious stone to your necklace, such as a turquoise, a rose quartz, a mother-of-pearl star, a pearl, and more. The stones add color and light to the jewel and in addition, each stone has its properties, discover them here
- Composition: brass plated in 18-karat gold of 5 microns (the highest quality), or in solid silver.
- The necklace is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free and consists of a leather envelope inside a frosted bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
Free delivery from a purchase of €70 or more (for the Peninsula)
- Delivery times in the header of the website
- You can reproduce drawings or signatures on the same model, here
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue