Diana personalized keychain 2cm
Turn the personalized Diana 2cm keychain into an ideal complement.
It is the ideal gift for Father's Day, for a first communion, for any occasion.
The message: "I (draw heart) dad" that comes in the photo is an example. To obtain the same engraving it is essential to check the box for the additional engraving of the heart (front or back depending on the chosen face).
- The engraving is done by hand, completely artisanal, and makes each piece of jewelry unique.
- Medal diameter: 2cm
- The medal is solid silver.
- The keychain is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free and consists of a leather envelope inside a glazed bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
- Delivery times in the header of the website
- Free shipping to the peninsula from 70 purchase
- If you prefer a keychain with the larger medal, click here
We engrave everything by hand, it gives a more special and unique touch.
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue