Diana Personalized Keychain 3cm
If you are looking for an original personalized silver keychain, here you have it! Our 3 cm Diana Keychain is made of braided leather and a solid silver donut-shaped medal that can be engraved on both the front and back. With its elegant shape, the personalized Diana 3cm keychain will become men's favorite accessory! It is an original gift for Father's Day, birthday, birth...
Not only is it a nice gift for men, its perfect size allows men to carry it in their pocket without it becoming too bulky.
- Medal diameter: 3cm
- Medal in solid silver
- This medal can be engraved on the front and back. The medal is personalized by engraving it with short phrases, words that describe a person, the names of children or grandchildren, important dates or messages of affection or love... Let your imagination run wild!
- The engraving is done by hand, completely artisanal, and makes each piece of jewelry unique.
- The necklace is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free and consists of a leather envelope inside a frosted bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
- Free shipping to the peninsula
- Delivery times in the header of the website
- If you want to reproduce drawings or signatures on this same keychain, click here
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue