Personalized Medal for Bridal Bouquet 2cm
The personalized medal for the bride's bouquet allows you to carry the most intimate and loving words that a couple shares. It is also the opportunity for the witnesses or bridesmaids to give an unforgettable gift to the bride.
- Bow color in main photo: Maldives velvet
- The price includes a Sidonie medal: a very beautiful domed round medal and a velvet or Liberty bow measuring 50cm long.
- It can then be turned into a necklace or bracelet, for an eternal memory.
- Composition: solid sterling silver or brass with a 5 micron 18k gold plating (highest)
- The medal can be engraved on the front and back.
- You can add one or more semi-precious stones to your necklace, such as a turquoise, a rose quartz, a mother-of-pearl star, a pearl and more. The stones add color and light to the jewel and in addition, each stone has its properties, discover them here
- The engraving is done by hand, completely handmade and makes each jewel unique.
- Medal measurements: 2cm
- The necklace is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free and consists of a leather envelope inside a frosted bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
- Delivery times in the header of the website
- The medal for the bride's bouquet exists in 3cm diameter, here
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue