Spring Drop Bracelet
Choose the shape of the medal and it will be perfectly combined with the spring hoop bracelet. It is the perfect gift for a communion, a baptism, a birth or a birthday. It is a memory for life.
- The price includes a medal and the hoop bracelet.
- Don't hesitate to mix the silver of the spring bracelet with a gold-plated medal. The result is original and modern!
- Diameter of the medals: between 1.4cm and 1.7cm
- You can personalize the medals by engraving a name, a date, some words.
- Hoop Composition: Solid Sterling Silver
- Composition of the medals: Solid sterling silver or 18-karat gold-plated brass of 5 microns (the highest).
- The engraving is done by hand, completely artisanal, and makes each piece of jewelry unique.
- The bracelet is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free , consisting of a leather envelope inside a glazed bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
- Delivery times in the header of the website
- Free delivery in the peninsula with a purchase of €70 or more.
If you prefer to wear the medals on a necklace with a chain. Look here
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue