Santiago Shell Necklace Gold and Turquoise Enamel Chain
The Concha de Santiago necklace is very symbolic. In addition to being the emblem of pilgrimage, it was originally, during ancient times, the sign or symbol of love and a talisman to protect against the evil eye, magic and, in general, against diseases. Also in ancient times, at the beginning of Christianity, the shell had religious uses, mainly of a baptismal nature. It is the perfect gift for a communion or a baptism.
- Metal: brass with a 5-micron 18-karat gold plating (highest quality), and turquoise enamel.
- The price includes the shell-shaped pendant and a 42cm chain (choker)
- Pendant measurement: 2cm high (without the ring) x 1.8cm wide
- The necklace is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free and consists of a leather envelope inside a frosted bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
- Delivery times in the header of the website
- Free delivery in the peninsula with a purchase of €70 or more
- Also available with cord
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue