Terms and Conditions
Ownership of the domain www.hops.es
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that the ownership of the domain of our virtual store, www.hops.es, corresponds to HOPS BIJOU SL, with address registered office at Calle Almanzora 17C, 28023 Madrid (tel: 913071882), a company legally incorporated in Spain with CIF B86231297 and registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, with the following data: Volume 28945, Folio: 110, Section: 8, Sheet: M521196, Registration: 1, Date: 06/14/2011, (Hereinafter hops.es)
For any questions, you can contact HOPS at email@example.com.
2. Purpose and scope of application.
The purpose of these General Conditions of Contract and Use is to regulate the making available of the information provided in the Hops.es online store, as well as the commercial transactions that arise between Hops.es and the users of the domain www.hops.es. . Both browsing the online store and purchasing any of the products offered therein imply acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general conditions of contract and use.
3. Information provided on the website.
We make every effort to offer the information contained on the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, beyond the control of www.hops.es at all times, it will be immediately corrected. All contractual information present on www.hops.es is displayed in Spanish (Castilian), and communication with clients and users, as well as the formalization of the contract, will be carried out in said language.
4. Intellectual and industrial property.
All content published in the store and especially the designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as the software, trade names, trademarks or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial use are subject to rights. of intellectual and industrial property of Hops.es or of third party owners thereof who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website. In no case will it be understood that any license is granted or that any waiver, transmission, total or partial transfer of said rights is made, nor is any right or expectation of right conferred, and especially, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on said contents without the prior express authorization of Hops.es or the corresponding owners. The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages other than Hops.es, which allow access to our website, without prior consent is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites other than ours will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by Hops.es of its contents or services.
5. Responsibility of Hops.es
The products presented on the website comply with Spanish legislation. The responsibility of Hops.es cannot be invoked in the case of products that do not comply with the legislation of the countries to which they may have been sent based on the customer's order. It is therefore up to customers outside Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using the products they request from us. The user assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect effect that may arise on the website, including, but not limited to, any adverse economic, technical and/or legal result, as well as the fraud of the expectations generated by our website, the user being obliged to hold Hops.es harmless for any claims derived, directly or indirectly, from such events. Hops.es is not responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the users' computer devices and equipment, caused by causes beyond the control of Hops.es, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the store, nor delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, nor the impossibility of provide the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to Hops.es, due to the user, third parties, or cases of force majeure. Hops.es does not control, in general, the use that users make of the website. In particular, Hops.es does not guarantee under any circumstances that users use the website in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
6. Obligations of clients and users.
In general terms, the user is obliged to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the website and to always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal functioning, the goods or rights of Hops.es, its suppliers, other users or in general. from any third party. Hops.es is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore cannot verify their age. Specifically, and without implying any restriction to the previous section, during the use of the website www.hops.es the user undertakes to:
- a) Provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration or order form, and keep them updated.
- b) Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that any form that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations.
- c) Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Hops.es, of any other user, of Hops.es suppliers or in general of any third party.
- d) Diligently save the "username" and "password" provided by Hops.es, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from their improper use.
- e) Do not carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and do not use its contents and information to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- f) Not use false identities, nor impersonate others in the use of the website or in the use of any of its services, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- g) Not destroy, alter, use for personal use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Hops.es, its suppliers or third parties.
- h) Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which you do not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third. The client undertakes to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address to which the requested order can be delivered within the usual delivery hours of goods. In the event of failure by the client to comply with this obligation, Hops.es will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
Likewise, and with respect to the use of the products marketed by HOPS, the user is solely responsible for using them responsibly and in accordance with the destination for which they are marketed. Extreme caution must be taken when use affects children or minors.
Privacy and protection of personal data.
HOPS BIJOU meets the requirements imposed by current regulations on data protection, that is, it complies with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL , of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). In this way, HOPS BIJOU assures its Clients of the correct processing of their personal data.
HOPS makes available to its Clients the Management Policy implemented in the company derived from the ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification on quality and information security.
The personal data requested, where applicable, will consist only of those strictly essential to identify and respond to the request made by the owner thereof, hereinafter the interested party. Said information will be treated in a loyal, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
In this sense, the sections of the website where we collect personal data and the purpose of its collection are the following:
- contact: respond to your query or request
- newsletter subscription: periodic sending of our newsletter that contains relevant information about products, services, activities, etc.
- generate a customer account: be able to give access to online content and allow you to access our services: contracting, management of domains and plans, consultation of invoices and contacting departments. Furthermore, as long as you have expressly consented by checking the corresponding box, they will be processed for the purpose of sending you information periodically.
- Contracting of products and/or services: administration, expansion and improvement of the Client's services as well as technical and commercial purposes regarding the products and services offered. All of this is included in the contractual document called "Terms and conditions" ( https://www.hops.es/joyas/conditionsofUse ).
The data owner will be informed, prior to collecting their data, of the general points regulated in this policy so that they can give express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purpose of treatment
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are included in the information clauses incorporated in each of the data collection methods (web forms, paper forms, contracts, posters and informative notes).
However, in general the collection and processing of data has the purpose of:
- The maintenance of the contractual relationship established between the data owner and HOPS BIJOU.
- The execution, maintenance and management of any relationships that HOPS BIJOU and the Data Owner may maintain: commercial, administrative, accounting, labor, marketing (business prospecting and promotion), human resources, training, and any other service. of services that were requested from HOPS BIJOU by the Data Owner.
- The sending of technical, operational, advertising, promotional information, related to HOPS BIJOU 's own products, provided that you have given your consent for this or there is a prior commercial/contractual relationship with the legal entity or professional and it refers to the sending of commercial communications referring to products or services similar to those that were initially contracted with the client (article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
In no case will they be used for purposes other than those for which they have been collected.
Legitimation (legal basis for processing)
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, HOPS BIJOU obtains unequivocal consent from the owner thereof, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in the event that the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the processing on which HOPS BIJOU relies is the execution of the established contractual relationship, our legitimate interest in the development of the business, in the case of commercial promotion and prospecting or compliance with a law that authorizes or requires the processing of the interested party's data.
If your consent has been requested for any of the treatments that we are going to carry out (such as sending information) we inform you that you can withdraw it at any time.
As a general rule, HOPS BIJOU will not inform any third party about your personal data, unless the purpose of the communication is to fulfill purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the assignor and the assignee or the Owner has given his or her consent for such purposes or when the transfer is authorized by any Law.
However, your personal data may be reported to service providers, and because it is necessary for the provision of the service or the supply of goods. This relationship will be contractually regulated under the terms of article 28 of the RGPD.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, so that, once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be canceled. Said cancellation will give rise to the blocking of the data, being kept only at the disposal of the AAPP, Judges and Courts, to address the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period thereof, once the aforementioned period has expired, the information will be destroyed. .
For information purposes, the legal retention periods for information in relation to different matters are set out below:
Documentation of a labor nature or related to social security
Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, which approves the consolidated text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order
Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes
Art. 30 Commercial Code
Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes
Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law
In relation to the navigation data that may be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to regulations is collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website ( https://www.hops. es/jewels/aboutcookies ).
Rights of interested parties
Data protection regulations grant a series of rights to data subjects or owners.
You can exercise them by contacting HOPS , by writing sent to the following address: Calle Almanzora 17C, 28023 Madrid (Spain) - Customer Service Department or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching in all cases a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent document valid in law that allows proving your identity.
HOPS will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided for in data protection regulations.
These rights that assist interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information about whether your own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the origin of said data.
- Right to rectification: right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to deletion: right to obtain the deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- When the owner of the same withdraws consent
- When they must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 section 1 of the European Data Protection Regulation
- Right to object: right to oppose certain processing based on the consent of the interested party.
- Right of limitation: right to obtain limitation of data processing when any of the following situations apply:
- When the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify its accuracy.
- When the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which it was collected, but the interested party needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims
- When the interested party has opposed the processing while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party
- Right to portability: right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
- Right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority
The security measures adopted by HOPS BIJOU are those required, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of individuals physical, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
And all this, offering maximum guarantees of quality and information security in the provision of its services, guaranteeing them by being certified in the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 standards.
In any case, HOPS has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the treatment
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable
We also inform you that to improve your browsing experience, manage the content of your basket, offer you our personalized advice, and inform you online about our offers for clients or partners, our website uses cookie implantation devices and IP storage. The cookie is a file that we deposit on your computer, and whose sole objective is to simplify your navigation on www.hops.es (this cookie cannot contain viruses or be executed, because it is not an active file). The cookie can only be read by Hops.es and by you, and you can delete it if you wish, accessing your browser options. Consult the help menu for more information.
9. Shipping costs.
Shipping and/or management costs are not included in the price and will be shown to you before completing your purchase, depending on the shipping address of each order. Shipping costs to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and areas not belonging to the European Customs Union do not include import costs (tariffs), which will be paid in cash at destination by the recipient of the merchandise.
Shipping costs for orders will be €5.45 in Madrid, €6.51 within the Peninsula and €7.85 for the Balearic Islands. In the case of Ceuta and Melilla the shipping cost is 18 euros, and in the case of the Canary Islands the shipping cost is 17.20 euros.
International shipping costs will be €9
For different destinations, consult the HOPS through email@example.com
National shipments are made by MRW. International shipments and in some cases national (change of cord requested by customers or shipments to the Canary Islands) are made by Correos.
For international and national shipments (cord changes or to the Canary Islands in the case of national shipments) through Correos: HOPS sends by certified mail through Correos. HOPS is not responsible for delays caused by the Post Office.
Does not deliver in zip code
CUSTOMS EXPENSES ON CUSTOMER'S ACCOUNT
Placing the order.
To place an order it is necessary to connect to www.hops.es, and register as a user, completing the electronic form that appears at all times in the store and following the instructions indicated therein. After registration, and to proceed with the purchase of products, you must add the product you wish to purchase to the basket, according to the instructions on the screen, completing for this purpose the order form provided and validating it. The prices and offers presented on the website are valid only and exclusively for online orders made at www.hops.es, and may not coincide with the prices and offers in force in other stores associated with HOPS in Spain. The validation of the order by the client expressly implies knowledge and acceptance of these general contracting conditions as part of the conclusion of the contract. Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by Hops.es constitute proof of all transactions carried out between Hops.es and its clients. Hops.es will archive the electronic document in which the contract is formalized and it will be accessible. Once the purchase has been made and in the shortest possible time, the Hops.es Customer Service will send you proof of purchase by e-mail.
Once the order is received, returns are not accepted if it is a personalized piece of jewelry since once they are engraved, the medals cannot be used again. A refund will be made in case of defects in the raw materials of the product.
The selection of products offered on www.hops.es is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, with the available stock limits. If the merchandise is in stock, the period is 24 to 72 business hours upon receipt of payment, although it may be faster. For the islands and the Balearic Islands, count 24-48 hours more. In case of urgency, the customer can contact Hops.es by phone (913071882) to inquire about a more urgent delivery. HOPS notifies on the product sheets in case it is unavailable. On some products you will see the mention "Coming soon". This indicates that the product has not yet gone on sale and that we are awaiting confirmation of dates from the supplier. Generally they are products that you can reserve on Hops.es and not in the associated stores. These deadlines are calculated on business days - Monday to Friday - since Hops.es does not ship on holidays, Saturdays or Sundays.
Shipping methods and times.
The products are sent to the shipping address that you have indicated in the order. In the case of placing an order for several items with different availabilities, the shipping time will take into account the longest expected delivery. In exceptional cases, Hops.es will reserve the right to break down the order, sending the available items and leaving the unavailable items pending a second shipment. In this case, the second shipment is made without any additional cost. We offer you different shipping methods to get your order to you in the most comfortable way and appropriate to your needs. From your shopping cart you can select the type of shipping you want based on the area and delivery method you prefer. Urgent home delivery: To transport and deliver the shipments, we have chosen the courier company MRW. For orders shipped from our warehouses from Monday to Thursday, MRW will deliver to the address indicated the day after said shipment, before 7:00 p.m. For orders shipped from our warehouses on a Friday or the day before a holiday, MRW will deliver to the indicated address on the following Monday or next business day before 7:00 p.m., respectively. MRW does not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Hops.es offers you various payment methods so you can choose the one that best suits you or best suits your needs: Payment by Credit Card: you can use Visa, MasterCard, Amex. If you make payment with a VISA or Mastercard card, your card will be charged on a deferred basis, that is, at the time of shipping. This way, only items shipped and at the time of shipping will be charged. In the event that the POS informs about the denial of the card, the order will be automatically cancelled, informing the customer online of the cancellation. For payments made with cards issued outside of Spain, it is necessary that the issuing bank is covered by the Secure Electronic Commerce Security Protocol (CES). Payments with cards that do not meet this requirement will not be accepted. As an alternative we propose the transfer payment. Hops.es reserves the right to reject any transaction made with a credit card. In this case we will proceed to refund the cash to the original card. In these cases and if the client is interested in progressing with the purchase of the items, we will request a bank transfer. Payment by Transfer: You can make a bank transfer to the following account:
Beneficiary: HOPS BIJOU SL
Calle Osa Mayor 58, 28023 Madrid
Account number: 2100 1448 83 0200375911
IBAN: ES84 2100 1448 8302 0037 5911
To speed up and secure transfers received from abroad, you must provide the issuer with the BIC and IBAN codes.
Account number: 2100 1448 83 0200375911
IBAN: ES84 2100 1448 8302 0037 5911
BIC/SWIFT Code: CAIXESBBXXX
It is very important that in the SENDER or ORDER field you indicate the following: Order number - Your name and surname. For example: 2067- Alfonso Camacho Ruiz.
You have a period of 7 business days to order the transfer after placing your order. The order will not be considered effective until we confirm the corresponding payment and therefore, delivery times begin to count from this date.
We also offer payment through Paypal.
14. Right of withdrawal.
If you make a purchase on the hops.es website, you can make a partial or total return of an order if any of the following situations occur within 14 calendar days from receipt of the product.
- Due to breakage, defect or poor condition of a product, due to damage in transport.
The causes of breakage and poor condition must be reported within the first 2 months from when the defect is detected.
If you detect the problem at the time of delivery, you can reject the shipment and return it to the courier. In any case, contact us to find a solution as soon as possible so that we can send you a replacement item.
- If the product received does not match what you ordered, for example, it is not the model ordered, or the color of the cord, or there is an error in the engraving, you must also notify us within the first 14 calendar days from when you receive the product. order.
In both cases we will cover the return costs and we will credit your account or refund the purchase amount to your card.
And if you prefer, we will also be happy to send you the correct items at no cost to you.
Always, before paying for a purchase, we must receive the item in our warehouse so that the person responsible for guarantees can verify it and confirm your claim.
If you return an item to us, we would appreciate it if you were careful and tried to return it in optimal condition, just as you received it.
Returns of items with defects due to inappropriate use or in which manipulation or alteration are evident are not accepted.
In any case, if you want to make a return, please send us this completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(You must only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– For the attention of HOPS BIJOU, calle Almanzora 17C, 28023 Madrid. email@example.com:
– I hereby inform you that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following good
– Ordered on:
– Name of the consumer and user:
– Address of the consumer and user:
– Signature of the consumer and user (only if this form is presented on paper)
If it is a non-personalized jewel, the return can be made within a period of 14 calendar days from receipt of the product. The refund of the initial amount, including shipping costs, will be made once the product is received at HOPS. They will have to return the product in its original packaging in perfect condition. If it is not returned in its original packaging, the item will suffer depreciation.
How do I recover the amount of a return?
If you have paid by transfer or cash on delivery, we will make a transfer to a bank account that you own. You must provide it to us at the time of making the claim.
On the other hand, if you have paid by card, we will make a credit to the same card with which you paid.
We cannot make the payment to a different card since, although we do not have access to the card numbers, the Banco Caixa payment gateway does allow us to return the partial or total amount of a purchase.
- applicable legislation.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish legislation.
“Our entity is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit Association), registered in the National Registry of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Carrera de San Jerónimo, 18, 4º 1, 28014 Madrid ( Spain). For more information: www.confianzaonline.es. These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Law, we inform consumers that, as a member entity and under the terms of the Code of Conduct, users may go to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of possible disputes (https ://www.confianzaonline.es/como-reclamar/formulario-dereclamaciones/). If these refer to electronic transactions with consumers, or to data protection when they are related to this area, the claims will be resolved by the Online Trust Mediation Committee, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the claims relate to digital advertising, or data protection related to this area, they will be submitted to the AUTOCONTROL Advertising Jury. We also remind you that you can access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show.”
- general warranty information
According to article 123 Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (TRLGDCU).
“In the event of a defective product, the seller must proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, reduce the price or terminate the contract, procedures that will be free of charge for the consumer and user. The seller is responsible for any lack of conformity that appears within a period of two years from delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
In the event of a defective gold-plated product, we must receive the item in our warehouse so that the person in charge of guarantees can verify it and confirm your claim, since the guarantees of goods apply to all tangible movable property, unless a improper use that may void the warranty. You can also send a photo of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org for prior verification.
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)