Personalized figurine bubbles necklace
The personalized figurine bubble necklace is cheerful, fine, elegant and delicate, like champagne bubbles. Ideal as a gift for Christmas, for Three Kings, a birthday, a communion, a birth... or any occasion to celebrate!
- The price includes 1 medal (star, boy or girl)
- Medals: between 7mm and 1cm
- The necklace is made up of small medals in the shape of a boy, girl or star, and small silver or yellow gold-plated balls (3-micron gold plating, the highest quality in jewelry).
- You can make the necklace to your liking and mix medal shapes. From 1 to 9 medals are allowed.
- You can choose for the necklace to have an all silver, all gold, or mixed gold and silver finish (see photos)
- Mounted on metallic silk, it mixes gold plating with solid silver for a most successful result. Ideal as a gift for Christmas, for Three Kings, a birthday, a communion, a birth... or any occasion to celebrate!
- The engraving is done by hand, completely artisanal.
- The necklace is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free and consists of a leather envelope inside a frosted bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
- Delivery times in the header of the website.
- Free shipping to the peninsula with a purchase of €70 or more
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue