Diana Necklace 4cm Chain Cuff Children Personalized
You can thank your little one's wife for her dedication by giving her the best gift imaginable: the names of all her students engraved on a medal and, in addition, in her own handwriting!
We recommend a maximum of 21 to 23 names per face for optimal results.
- You can also reproduce drawings, logos... You just have to download the template and fill it in with what you want to reproduce on the medal.
- You can play files on the front and back if you want. Or choose HOPS hand engraving for the reverse (free)
- The chain included in the price is the chain that reaches mid-chest (55cm long), but you can choose to exchange it for a long chain (80cm long).
- The main pendant is a round Donut-shaped medal, but with pure and elegant lines.
- Medal diameter: 4cm
- Available in solid silver or 5 micron 18-karat gold plating (the highest quality).
- The hand engraving (option for the reverse) is completely handmade and makes each piece of jewelry unique.
- The necklace is delivered in a gift-ready packaging. The packaging is free and consists of a leather envelope inside a frosted bag marked with our HOPS logo. You can choose to buy the transparent Christmas ball for a guaranteed surprise effect!
- Delivery times in the header of the website
Photo: 4cm target medal with 55cm chain
You can wear your Diana 4cm children's cuff necklace with a cord. Look here
Shipping & Returns
HOPS works with MRW to guarantee flawless delivery.
We send orders wherever you want, anywhere in the world. International shipments are made by certified mail.
Typical delivery times: Upon receiving confirmation of payment for your order, it will take 24 to 48 hours to receive it (for the peninsula). But depending on the activity or the season, it may be delayed for a few more days. That's why, If you have an urgent order, it is better to confirm it at 637151560, by phone or by WhatsApp .
The most common thing is that any order placed before 2:00 p.m. is delivered the next day if it is a working day (in the peninsula).
Shipping costs are free from a purchase of €70 (for shipments to the Peninsula).
Care and cleaning
- It is best to remove your jewelry before going to bed.
- Soap and water can be aggressive for jewelry, avoid contact of jewelry with them. Also be careful with cleaning products, jacuzzi, etc.
- To avoid scratches on your jewelry, we recommend storing it individually.
- To avoid oxidation, we recommend storing them in a place in contact with air.
- To avoid knots in the chains, it is better to store them closed.
- You can clean your jewelry with our polishing tissue